What Is A “Real” Job? What Is Your Reality?
- Do you have to wake up to an alarm clock?
- Do you enjoy going to work every day?
- Do you have to travel through rush hour?
- Do you have to leave your children in daycare?
- Do you have to keep track of your vacation hours and request time off hoping it will be approved?
- Are you able to take time off WHENEVER you want or need to?
- Do you stress about how much sick leave you have?
- Can you afford to take time off whether you’re sick or just want to travel with your loves ones?
- Do you feel fulfilled and successful at the end of the day?
If you feel STUCK and want more out of life, you are not alone! I have been there, working in a corporate world, in a cubicle watching the hours tick by until we could go home, keeping track of my hours so I could have enough time to request vacation, trying to set aside some money so I could afford to take that vacation . . . it took me a long time to realize that I wanted more. More out of life, more for myself, more for my son . . . just MORE. It comes down to freedom.
I started with self-development, the law of attraction, changing my mindset and focusing on changing my reality. I opened myself up to change and accepted that it is necessary. I stopped focusing outward and started to focus inwards….
I wanted more abundance in all areas of our lives – for MY SON. He is my WHY along with my freedom time. We wanted to travel more, and we now do, its awesome! Here we are in Bali in 2015.
Do you still have dreams? Would you like to spend more time with your family?
Here are some better questions:
- Why are you here?
- Who are you?
- Who are you becoming?
- What are you thankful for?
- What do you want?
- What are you willing to do to get there?
- Is your freedom worth fighting for?
Really think about your answers.
Write them down.
Then answer this question: What is your reality and do you want to change it?